Do capitalists cause poverty?
Does wealth cause poverty?
Extracting wealth from the ones who create it through force causes poverty, who knew!
(tumblr may or may not have jewed this up I am sorry maybe if its on full image it’ll look better)
- there are only two genders: male and female
- intersex (being born with male and female organs) is classified as a birth defect for obvious reasons
- “non-binary genders” is just cultural marxist bullshit
Original credit goes to autistickirby.
Wow! What a fundamental misunderstanding of biology and sociology!
- No there aren’t, as I will explain
- Intersex is
- Not being born with male and female organs, it IS being born with secondary sex characteristics that can not be easily identified as male or female.
- "Defect" means "a shortcoming, imperfection, or lack." Nothing about the intersex body is "defective", it products everything a non-intersex body can. It’s classification as a defect is a by product of seeing not matching gender roles as "defective".
- OBVIOUSLY, which is why there have been non-binary gender roles before “cultural marxism” was even a thought you people invented. These gender roles include:
- Sworn virgin
- Two-Spirit people
me: *sees a communist joke I don understand* man, guys, haha this is great! With the……With the….the dialectics…..and the…that materialism…….haha that’s a good one
As someone who has been suicidal, this is disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourself for sending this.
Save me from Labor students praising Gough for being some kind of radical demi-god while ignoring the fact that the reforms of that era were driven by a wave of radicalism from below
This is the best article you’ll read on Gough tbh. Couldn’t have put it better than a comrade, who said
"Vale Gough Whitlam, a lawyer who was on the right-wing of the ALP and spent much of his life fighting the progressive influence of the trade unions in the party, and sanctioned Indonesia’s decades-long occupation and devastation of East Timor.
The fact that a man like that could legislate for free education, public health care, and modernise aspects of social policy towards women, indigenous people etc, tells you more about those times than it does the individual.
But it also tells you a lot about our times, when it’s almost impossible to think of a substantive progressive reform introduced in the last 30 years. Social Democracy -the idea of capitalism with a human face - is dead, and nothing is more emblematic of that then the walking corpse that is Bill Shorten.”
When whites ask for citations and sources it reminds me of stories during slavery when whites would ask slaves if they had passes and when the slave would produce a pass the white person would rip it up in front of their face Same shit different day
Holy shit, you spoilt little baby. You’re comparing fact checking to forcible enslavement. Your victim complex is so huge it has its own gravity well.
There it is, facts are now considered racist
genghis-khanye is a literal nazi jfc